Friday, February 8, 2013

Is this boy your son?

Adoption.....there are so many children out there longing for a family to love and a home to call their own. How can we help?  Mark and I would like to advocate for some boys who want to be adopted.  I cannot put their pictures up, but I can give some information about them.

First off is a boy who has captured my heart.  The first time I saw a photo of him, Mark and I wanted to adopt him, but we were in the process of bringing Andrew home.  This boy's name is Andrew. He just turned 15 years old, is HIV + and lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe.

He likes to read, play football and has a reputation of defending the younger children.  He has a great sense of humor and his caregivers say he is well mannered and polite.  He has always dreamed of having a family.  A good friend of mine has met him and would love to see him have a family to call his own. 

Time is running out for Andrew!  He will turn 16 next year!  PLEASE consider giving Andrew a chance at having a real family. If you are interested, you can email me for more information at hansinais@yahoo.com.

If you all would be praying for these children and sharing their stories, I know they will find families.  Thank you for your help!  I will be posting about a child every week for the month of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment