Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Baking Day

Today was our baking day for Christmas. The kids paired off with each other. It was Madison and Andrew, and Morgan with Zach. Millie and Nate helped me.




Don't you love the apron? I do! He is a good sport for wearing it!
















Then Santa showed up at the front door with goodies for all the kids!




Zachary got some cologne from Santa. He loves to smell good!




Andrew got some markers which he has been wanting! He was so excited!




Nate got a new coloring book! Another excited kid in the house!




Madison and Morgan each got a pair of beautiful earrings!








After baking and the visit from Santa, it was time for some dancing with Michael Jackson on the wii! Love the apron, Andrew!




Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day. This is John-David with his, "I love girls" face.




This is him with his very happy, I feel good face!




And this is my favorite....."stop taking pictures of me" face!




Santa brought Mackenzie and John-David each a book, Millie a little Cinderella and the mom a box of See's Candies, just what I needed!

Blessings,
Hansina

2 comments:

  1. I thought I had commented on this but now I'm not sure... Anyway, John-David looks terrific. I'd love to hear an update on him if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe I'm just seeing these! Love the pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete