Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spending time with God

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limit. The Lord sustains the humble...." Psalm 147:3-6

Love this scripture! He heals the brokenhearted. He knows the number of the stars and knows them by name! Do you know how many stars there are? He knows them all and He knows me. He knows me. He knows my hurts, frustrations and disappointments, and He understands. WOW!

Having a moment with the Lord. Praying, crying and giving up. Isn't that the best place to be?! Having Him wash away the cares the world and making me new again.

Listening to Keith Green. Oh, Lord, you're beautiful. Your face is all I see for when your eyes are on this child, your grace abounds to me.

God, yours is the only way I want to go. Not the world's way, but Your way!

Thank you, Jesus, for your unfailing love and for the blessing of being Jonathan's mom. I am truly humbled. You picked me. Thank you, Lord!


Blessings,
Hansina

5 comments:

  1. Praying you through this one too sister!!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Hansina,
    I know that feeling of not being able to get there fast enough. You're right - God has got this whole situation in His hands, this is NOT a surprise to our heavenly Father!
    May you feel His peace and joy today!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this made me worship our Father in a way I didn't in a long time... He is so great!

    ReplyDelete