Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Andrew home 4 years!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I would like to give everyone an update on Andrew.

Andrew has been home for four years!  The time has gone by so fast!

He has praying and fasting to see where the Lord would take him and what he should do.  Mark and I have been encouraging him to seek the Lord and to follow his heart. Andrew's heart has always been music and missions.

Andrew called Mark and I a couple of weeks ago to let us know that he has been called to go to YWAM in Australia the 1st of January! He told me, "Mom, even though I don't have the money, I feel like it's in my pocket already!" That's faith.  That encouraged my faith. It's a big dream, but we have a BIG God!

He is still at Teen Challenge in Lincoln, and they said he could stay with them until he leaves for Australia.  He has applied for several jobs and has been doing side work to earn the money. He has set up a go fund me page https://www.gofundme.com/2dxuhhw, is getting his GED and driver's license.

I can't believe how his life has changed in four years. He has grown a lot...as a person, child of God, son, brother, grandson...I'm amazed at what our God can do when you open your heart and life to him. The journey continues for Andrew!

Thank you for praying for him on this next chapter in his life.

Blessings,
Hansina

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We are doing charity work in Eastern Europe, to be more exact - we support Ukrainian orphans. We are in urgent need of your support and attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a student with Andrew in Teen Challenge,my name is Bryon. I've known Andrew going on 3 years now.Many times he spent over an hour talking and praying with me when I felt like leaving the program. Today I am a member of the staff at Monterey Bay Teen Challenge. I have seen a tremendous growth in Andrew as he went to work at a local golf course where the boss said he is such a hard worker. Funds didnt allow for Andrew to go to YWAM earlier but recently God provided the money just like Andrew knew He would so he's off to YWAM on 8-30-17. Please keep Andrew in your prayers, God is going to use this young man in a mighty way.

    ReplyDelete